TertiaryUniversity of Western Sydney, Parramatta
Degree: Bachelor of Computing (Information Systems, Sub-Major: Networking)
- Achieved a credit average (GPA 4.5), including achieving 6 Distinctions within the Degree.
- During 2012, I completed the Social Engagement and Leadership Program (SELP) program at UWS.
SecondaryEpping Boys High School
- Received Gold Certificate and Honour Book entry at Epping Boys High School in recognition of outstanding achievement and excellence.
Current Work Experience
Technical Support Engineer
SAS Institute, South Asia Technical Support
I provide external user support for SAS Programming and SAS Administration, and to support, troubleshoot problems and advice with appropriate actions for our Customer Intelligence Solutions. I used to support SAS Intelligent Advertising for Publishers.
Previous Work Experience
Casual IT Assistant
The Crusaders Union of Australia
Provided internal and external user support for Crusaders ICT system, and to troubleshoot problems and advise with appropriate actions.
Tech Advisor (Volunteer)
Undertaking related website and graphic design and website work for programs run at this church, as well as Managing people to do lighting, sound and computer technology for the 6pm Congregation.
- HTML5, CSS
- C++, Visual Basic, Python
- SAS Programming
- Microsoft Office Products
- Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator.
- UML Modelling
Administration, Analytics and Networking
- Windows Server 2008 R2 (Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, Remote Desktop)
- SAS Administration
- CCNA Exploration Course*
*This is not the CCNA certification, but does cover many of the same things.
Completed the “Problem Solving & Decision Making” Course run by Kepner-Tregoe, and “Leading and Protecting Children and Youth” Course run by Youthworks.
An expanded Resume including Referees and more detailed information are available on request (see below).