Better Church Websites is my current writing project. This is a series of posts, which will turn into a e-book on how church web development teams can be better at making their websites. In the series, I look at how the Gospel can be applied to Website Development, what the Bible says about hospitality, some recent research into what people look for on a website, and the processes that I used at our church. Although writing it will be a big task, I hope to get it out by the end of
Until that time comes, here’s some posts I’ve written on the subject on Medium.
- Gospel Driven Websites – Some Biblical Ideas
- Gospel Driven Websites – Welcoming your Visitors: Location & Times
- Gospel Driven Websites – Welcoming your Visitors: What the Church Does
- Gospel Driven Websites – Welcoming your Visitors: What the Church Believes
- New! Gospel Driven Websites – Welcoming your Visitors: Some Other Useful Content
- Coming Soon – Gospel Driven Websites – Finding our Initial Design & Refining and Review
- What’s the best thing to keep in mind when designing a website?